The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=775367)

seaman123 26-10-2020 04:30 PM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Whatever.... we'll see how the market is set the price when re-opening, there will be a price tag for everyone, no matter which income.
Much talking but still re-opening is far away.
Can only patiently wait or find other ways which are plenty around. Some options require more time some other more cash. It's always like this when the tide changed.

Fat Fatt 26-10-2020 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaiDiLao (Post 20288331)
I had made a very reasonable suggestion to raise prices at GL by a MERE $50. Especially since prices have been stagnant for decades..........

Talk as if you started the idea of raising prices. I have already made the suggestion in the cat150 pricing last year in July, which I am prepared to pay.
Let you have your fun calling everyone cheapo ah Pek, which you included me. If I argue back there will be ongoing posts which will irritate the others.

But not going to give you the joy of claiming you are the one suggesting the increase prices for GL.

See post https://samalways.rocks/showpost.php...7&postcount=21

In fact there was another post which I suggested the increase of $150 to $220, the girl keeps $150 and okt keeps his original share of $70.
Can’t remember which post or thread already. Nowadays there are people who keep repeating the same trash causing all the good posts, threads, discussions and information to be buried away. Also causing members to avoid coming in.

HaiDiLao 26-10-2020 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Fatt (Post 20289706)
Talk as if you started the idea of raising prices. I have already made the suggestion in the cat150 pricing last year in July, which I am prepared to pay.
Let you have your fun calling everyone cheapo ah Pek, which you included me. If I argue back there will be ongoing posts which will irritate the others.

But not going to give you the joy of claiming you are the one suggesting the increase prices for GL.

See post https://samalways.rocks/showpost.php...7&postcount=21

In fact there was another post which I suggested the increase of $150 to $220, the girl keeps $150 and okt keeps his original share of $70.
Can’t remember which post or thread already. Nowadays there are people who keep repeating the same trash causing all the good posts, threads, discussions and information to be buried away. Also causing members to avoid coming in.

Fat Head Dai Kor,

Where in my post did I say I am the first to suggest a price increase? And before you take credit, are you sure before you no one suggest a price increase?

Anyway, I let all these slide. You Ah Peks got severe reading problem.

PLEASE NOTE THAT FAT DAI KOR IS THE FIRST TO SUGGEST A PRICE INCREASE.

LOL. Seriously.

Now, which good thread are you referring to that is no good? Are you referring to the 'when GL open threads'? These are good threads? Read newspaper and come back in 2022 la, boliao!

seaman123 26-10-2020 06:17 PM

Yes, not the right time to talk about pricing. It can be picked up again/re-discuss when it's a fact that GL will re-open.
Thanks

klss 26-10-2020 07:52 PM

Since phase 3 still no KTV, very hard for GL to reopen in the near future. Unless the vaccine is in place

thundergod22001 26-10-2020 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klss (Post 20289988)
Since phase 3 still no KTV, very hard for GL to reopen in the near future. Unless the vaccine is in place

just read the news, sg will probably starts vaccination by next year......

sting691 27-10-2020 06:14 PM

The more I read the more I see no return of GL any soon.

subway73 28-10-2020 04:03 PM

Invest in GL properties now.. no more GL in future all up n up

Maybe

ahmong 28-10-2020 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subway73 (Post 20293405)
Invest in GL properties now.. no more GL in future all up n up

Maybe

This is e most worthy post that i had read thus far!

Gesch 28-10-2020 11:09 PM

Real estate price in GL already up?

Fat Fatt 29-10-2020 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaiDiLao (Post 20289800)
Fat Head Dai Kor,

Where in my post did I say I am the first to suggest a price increase? And before you take credit, are you sure before you no one suggest a price increase?

Anyway, I let all these slide. You Ah Peks got severe reading problem.

PLEASE NOTE THAT FAT DAI KOR IS THE FIRST TO SUGGEST A PRICE INCREASE.

LOL. Seriously.

Now, which good thread are you referring to that is no good? Are you referring to the 'when GL open threads'? These are good threads? Read newspaper and come back in 2022 la, boliao!

Where in my post did I say I am the first to suggest a price increase? I am not the only one suggesting an increase but I want to emphasize i had suggested it before you. There are others who did suggest price increase too.

Wah you also want to be GL consultant, give suggestion to increase price. But anyways why are you concern about GL? You have been degrading GL for the most times and mudslinging the customers. Too low class for you anyway. Go to your FL then, world class pricing for world class girls.

Until now also don’t know which FL you go .. talk is always cheap.

HaiDiLao 29-10-2020 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Fatt (Post 20294392)
Where in my post did I say I am the first to suggest a price increase? I am not the only one suggesting an increase but I want to emphasize i had suggested it before you. There are others who did suggest price increase too.

Wah you also want to be GL consultant, give suggestion to increase price. But anyways why are you concern about GL? You have been degrading GL for the most times and mudslinging the customers. Too low class for you anyway. Go to your FL then, world class pricing for world class girls.

When I say I let things slide, you should pay attention. It may well turn out that I made the suggestion before July. This isn't the first time I suggested as such. You want to be the known as making the suggestion before me carry on. You seem to be far more interested in being a GL consultant than me. You are quite right, I don't really give a shit if slum town is dead. As it is now. Up to now also don't know which FL you go. I only know WLs block you when they RTC because you no $, you said so yourself.

And what was the stupid post about a taxi driver? Was it about you and you looking forward to your son taking over the family business? Or you want to be taxi driver or what? Dumb fuck.

Who I fuck any of your biz? The irony of dumb fucks who claim less people will visit the forum but cling onto my every word. Oei Fat Head, stop slapping yourself. If you think ppl won't come to this forum because of trolls, leave lah! Go read more blogs about taxi drivers. Or ask Maxipriest the dog to share with you his life since you so interested in taxi. What a stupid job. Zzzzz.

max_priest 29-10-2020 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Fatt (Post 20294392)

Bro, dun waste your precious time reasoning with this illegal online pimp of Dome3, 123hu aka haidilao aka gogelang (banned) aka lovemyfans (purged) ... One could imagine easily what kinda upbringing he had gone thru with his boorish and lunatic behaviour here ... Oops, his mum was an OKT Asst of L2047/1649 ... no wonder. 🤭😁🤣

sting691 29-10-2020 09:56 AM

Yes.

Don't feed the trolls man.

Fat Fatt 29-10-2020 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by max_priest (Post 20294598)
Bro, dun waste your precious time reasoning with this illegal online pimp of Dome3, 123hu aka haidilao aka gogelang (banned) aka lovemyfans (purged) ... One could imagine easily what kinda upbringing he had gone thru with his boorish and lunatic behaviour here ... Oops, his mum was an OKT Asst of L2047/1649 ... no wonder. 🤭😁🤣

Quote:

Originally Posted by sting691 (Post 20294628)
Yes.

Don't feed the trolls man.

Agreed, can’t seem to reason or talk logic to a lunatic.
I think even boss Sam has tried to logic with him, anyways ...

Ignore button activated.