The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=775367)

dilemma1985 16-06-2020 09:34 AM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikenade (Post 20049690)
Because 96099 mean "other personal service". Prostitution and shoe cleaning fall in that category.

Totally relatable. Same action for HJ.

5931 16-06-2020 10:09 AM

What I know from OKT is that they yet to receive call from AV that they can open. Finger cross we get to break the horny seal this friday. :D

charger 16-06-2020 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dilemma1985 (Post 20049909)
Totally relatable. Same action for HJ.

Alamak😥😪just webchat with my regular . She told me her boss said GL shops are considered entertainment so only open in phase 3. Likely August. Don't know if she's correct but I hope she's wrong. Got all excited and now so sad 😰.

Naka_Timo 16-06-2020 10:39 AM

This was share by some bros in chat group, not sure is it true a not.

According to the permitted list from ths web:
https://covid.gobusiness.gov.sg/guid...viceslist2.pdf

Personal service starting with 96 are permitted to start and inside the 96 category, prostitution s 96099
https://i.postimg.cc/wtDg6SmF/mmexport1592274731358.jpg

Aurevoir 16-06-2020 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naka_Timo (Post 20050005)
This was share by some bros in chat group, not sure is it true a not.

According to the permitted list from ths web:
https://covid.gobusiness.gov.sg/guid...viceslist2.pdf

Personal service starting with 96 are permitted to start and inside the 96 category, prostitution s 96099
https://i.postimg.cc/wtDg6SmF/mmexport1592274731358.jpg

Seems legit to me. Checked through the pdf as well. All codes with 96 slated to open and there weren't exceptions. Hmm..

hornie 16-06-2020 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurevoir (Post 20050041)
Seems legit to me. Checked through the pdf as well. All codes with 96 slated to open and there weren't exceptions. Hmm..

I am very hesitant to go back to geylang at this point. Imagine we go then that shop kenna covid 19 and they announce on media that a geylang shop kenna and they are doing contact tracing and then u also get roped in. It is not hard for family members to connect the dots. Frankly also geylang is frequented by many indians foreign workers staying in dorms. At least CAT $50. For me personally I would stay away.

Ghostimage 16-06-2020 11:19 AM

I just contacted one of the okt they say AV did not contact them for the reopening. And prostitution are sort of consider entertainment that belongs to phrase 3, together with cinema or bowling kind of activity. I do not want to rain on any ones parade but can some one confirm cinema or bowing are under which code? Is getting confusing here where we made our own assumption and okt side of the story are 180 degree different.
Any bros out there have okt contact to verified this again? I guess it will be the most accurate to get information from the okt himself.

Dignified69 16-06-2020 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikenade (Post 20049515)
According to the permitted list https://go.gov.sg/permittedserviceslist2
Personal service starting with 96. I search and found out that prostitution is 96099. SO YES!

Bro mikenade, in recognition of your yeoman services to the members of this forum you are hereby conferred the title of Chief Scientist & Researcher of Geylang Playground.

Special call out to the Chief Chronicler, Historian and Record Keeper, senior Bro Max Priest for his able support on this most important of matters.

Late night looking for Code 96 on phone could not do ctrl F. Me more familiar with code/postion 69 :D

Dignified69 16-06-2020 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghostimage (Post 20050098)
I just contacted one of the okt they say AV did not contact them for the reopening. And prostitution are sort of consider entertainment that belongs to phrase 3, together with cinema or bowling kind of activity. I do not want to rain on any ones parade but can some one confirm cinema or bowing are under which code? Is getting confusing here where we made our own assumption and okt side of the story are 180 degree different.
Any bros out there have okt contact to verified this again? I guess it will be the most accurate to get information from the okt himself.

Senior bro unfit, who is President of Geylang SMC will ask gaahmen to clarify its position on this most important of matters.

Rain on parade not very useful. We want to rain our spermies on our gal pal face via COF. I neber experience COF before, maybe this should be my goal.

10003508 16-06-2020 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dignified69 (Post 20050099)
Bro mikenade, in recognition of your yeoman services to the members of this forum you are hereby conferred the title of Chief Scientist & Researcher of Geylang Playground.

Special call out to the Chief Chronicler, Historian and Record Keeper, senior Bro Max Priest for his able support on this most important of matters.

Late night looking for Code 96 on phone could not do ctrl F. Me more familiar with code/postion 69 :D

Agree sia. The true MVP.

Now I only hope got enough girls left for us to bang.

Dignified69 16-06-2020 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10003508 (Post 20050108)
Agree sia. The true MVP.

The gals who are left behind are going to make it rich. Low supply of gal high demand from super horny brudders.

grafitti1 16-06-2020 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghostimage (Post 20050098)

Bowling alleys are 93119 which are permitted. Pubs are under 5613(0), cinemas have three codes 59141, 59149 and 59190, nightclubs/KTVs are under 93203 and these three we know are not permitted so perhaps maybe closer to 19th AV might contact the OKTs.

Carcraze 16-06-2020 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10003508 (Post 20050108)
Agree sia. The true MVP.

If really open, I think we all must queue. Bz times for some, pleasure time for the rest

DPOWER 16-06-2020 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dignified69 (Post 20050146)
The gals who are left behind are going to make it rich. Low supply of gal high demand from super horny brudders.

Pls remember to bring tooth brush and paste then. For those WLs who allow tuna (cip or no cip), will be loaded with tons of juices. Pls remind WLs to wash up properly before action begins. For those WLs not into tuna, accidental shasimi will be frequent due to Bros' solid surge of power ......i just cannot stop imaginning that
scene ......lol

DPOWER 16-06-2020 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DPOWER (Post 20050160)
Pls remember to bring tooth brush and paste then. For those WLs who allow tuna (cip or no cip), will be loaded with tons of juices. Pls remind WLs to wash up properly before action begins. For those WLs not into tuna, accidental shasimi will be frequent due to Bros' solid surge of power ......i just cannot stop imaginning that
scene ......lol

Dai Gor, any further advices ? :))