The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=775367)

Jay Chou 30-08-2020 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muhahaha (Post 20186758)
The same group of idiots that came out with the after 1030pm rule to stop alcoholic drink selling.

And the fark things with the restricted sales of alcoholic beverages was caused by FT rioting. Why the fark are Singaporean paying the price for this govt incompetence.

I will never vote these bastards.

And that Mr pinky is looking more and more like an ape now.

Up u bro. 😊

barrysteakfries 30-08-2020 09:31 AM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kombust (Post 20186803)
maybe they will take this chance to kill off GL completely. just like the retarded 1030pm alcohol policy. blanket cover and ask all parties to suck it up.

And the stupid tabacco law on standardised packaging, now it is impossible to import cigars into Singapore.

MichaelWinn 30-08-2020 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch (Post 20186744)
You're right. There isn't a point. All these closures are ideologically motivated and entirely unjustifiable from a public health perspective. It is well known that a technocratic and STEM obsessed country like Singapore woukd have a government that doesn't give a shit about entertainment and leisure, and would love to literally make the slogan of Singapore being a CLEAN AND FINE CITY true.

The way they've handled the economic fallout of this pandemic, plus their wholesale selling out of the nightlife and leisure entertainment/events industry in Singapore is going to cost them a lot of votes in future. Don't think the bosses and business associations have no wpolitical clout or that they won't remember a grudge.

It is a bleak picture. With geylang closed. More rape cases and incest cases to increase? More maids moonlight as prostitutes? Singapore women will no longer be safe when they go out at night .could be raped by a pent up foreign worker��these all can happen. Singapore police force will see spike in sex crimes ����

barrysteakfries 30-08-2020 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelWinn (Post 20187236)
It is a bleak picture. With geylang closed. More rape cases and incest cases to increase? More maids moonlight as prostitutes? Singapore women will no longer be safe when they go out at night .could be raped by a pent up foreign worker��these all can happen. Singapore police force will see spike in sex crimes ����

A bit kua zhang la. But I do think sex adult toy shops will be doing brisk business as well as a inching up of adultery rates.

abcchinese8inch 30-08-2020 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muhahaha (Post 20186083)
This is my take, the draconic lockdown of Geylang is over excessive and no logic.

What's the point of all the current restrictions on reminding businesses claiming them having major concerns of close proximity when the trains are jam packed in the morning, food court, hawker center are jam packed as well. Vivo city is flooded with people.

What is the bloody difference. What is the farking point closing pubs and nightspot??

This govt intelligence is appalling. Bunch of blithering idiots.

Technically, got different lah. you go bonk sure have fluid and body contact. chances of transmitting way higher if any customer is asymptomatic. Then once spread to girl, 1 day easily spread 10-50 ppl, and this bunch of ppl spread to their community. It just need 1 bro to screw the entire Geylang up hahaha.

BUT i hope they can open now lah.... daily 1 community case. That a risk im willing to take.... consider i dont chiong daily hahaha

kolly99 30-08-2020 02:55 PM

Can brosss pm me where is MW Hotel please? i need to cum out

Muhahaha 30-08-2020 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abcchinese8inch (Post 20187579)
Technically, got different lah. you go bonk sure have fluid and body contact. chances of transmitting way higher if any customer is asymptomatic. Then once spread to girl, 1 day easily spread 10-50 ppl, and this bunch of ppl spread to their community. It just need 1 bro to screw the entire Geylang up hahaha.

BUT i hope they can open now lah.... daily 1 community case. That a risk im willing to take.... consider i dont chiong daily hahaha

Eating in hawker center at close proximity also got droplets of saliva flying around.

samyboy88 30-08-2020 05:07 PM

So if little india riot kill sale of alchohol in geylang. Fw Covid will kill geylng red light . In first place why singaporeal fucking fw and ft crawling all over

barrysteakfries 30-08-2020 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samyboy88 (Post 20187801)
So if little india riot kill sale of alchohol in geylang. Fw Covid will kill geylng red light . In first place why singaporeal fucking fw and ft crawling all over

Because dirty job we dont want to do. Atas job, we cant do.

5931 30-08-2020 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samyboy88 (Post 20187801)

Ask yourself if you want to do the job they doing now? If the answer is no or no way just stop your nonsense as most of your post is just kpkb or racist only.

For goodness seek this is a sex forum and not a political or racist forum.

bluejack 31-08-2020 02:31 AM

Quote:

This is my take, the draconic lockdown of Geylang is over excessive and no logic.

What's the point of all the current restrictions on reminding businesses claiming them having major concerns of close proximity when the trains are jam packed in the morning, food court, hawker center are jam packed as well. Vivo city is flooded with people.

What is the bloody difference. What is the farking point closing pubs and nightspot??

your mind is in the right place and don't let anyone make you doubt your own mind

believe it or not the govt is fucking with you, they're puppet of WHO and they want to see how much they can push you and how long you'll comply
people who can't see all these mask wearing fiasco as a scam is stupid beyond belief and will be dead in the next extinction level events, either by vaccines or 5g
all these morons gave up their freedom for S$300, is that how cheap you think your life is? what a lowlife

YouAllSuck 31-08-2020 06:05 AM

In my uneducated opinion, they just don't want the cleared FWs going to GL. If kenna any case there, it's just more thing for the public to shoot them. They have no strong incentive to open GL. Govt lose nothing other than a few horny voters, right?

I seldom see FWs in PPC, parklane, OT and others - in fact almost never - looking for WLs. Either the price too high for them, got language barrier (no okt to help them translate) or the WLs cannot stand the smell since most are PRC or viet. Heard some complain about the smell before, lol. So govt close one eye since community case not as much. Give you something better than nothing. No way OT can open if they wanted to totally ban vice.

Anyway I'm just talking cock because I'm quite bored, especially of MLs. Even comparing those gems, nothing can beat the nice room, bed, shower and variety of fish in GL.

I miss my water bed experiences so much... Hope L8 happy house and Yi Tiao Long will survive this period...

supershaft 31-08-2020 06:07 AM

Quote:

as long people wana fark, they will give all sorts of reasons why GL shd reopen.

simple logic.

humans are basically very predictable in their thinking.

wants will override logic.

greatest fallacy.
:D

MichaelWinn 31-08-2020 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YouAllSuck (Post 20188711)
In my uneducated opinion, they just don't want the cleared FWs going to GL. If kenna any case there, it's just more thing for the public to shoot them. They have no strong incentive to open GL. Govt lose nothing other than a few horny voters, right?

I seldom see FWs in PPC, parklane, OT and others - in fact almost never - looking for WLs. Either the price too high for them, got language barrier (no okt to help them translate) or the WLs cannot stand the smell since most are PRC or viet. Heard some complain about the smell before, lol. So govt close one eye since community case not as much. Give you something better than nothing. No way OT can open if they wanted to totally ban vice.

Anyway I'm just talking cock because I'm quite bored, especially of MLs. Even comparing those gems, nothing can beat the nice room, bed, shower and variety of fish in GL.

I miss my water bed experiences so much... Hope L8 happy house and Yi Tiao Long will survive this period...

Bro where is Ot?thanks. The price range ?

HaiDiLao 31-08-2020 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch (Post 20186744)
You're right. There isn't a point. All these closures are ideologically motivated and entirely unjustifiable from a public health perspective. Don't think the bosses and business associations have no political clout or that they won't remember a grudge.

$50 budget boi boi, What the hell you know about public health, ah? HAHAHA. You so bloody poor can only afford $50 for a fuck, you trying to teach govt what to do on a sex forum ah? You trying to scare govt ah? Don't want to vote for them ah? Wah...so scary. Minister Josephine Teo cannot sleep at night leh. You so fierce. I think she ask her bangla sweeper to sweep you to one side when she walk past. Got some small dirt in her way, later her shoe dirty. HAHAHA.

You never fail to make me laugh. GL cannot open you nowhere to f coz your budget too small, your problem lah. Come to sbf to threaten govt and throw boi boi tantrum in front of Ah Peks. HAHAHAHA. Govt don't want to open GL leh. Society like leh. Public approve leh. No one make noise except the idiots like you who only have $50 and the Ah Peks leh.

Now anti-vice don't want to open GL. What the fuck can you do about it? Lan Lan. Get this into your head. Your $50 is insignificant and all you got are empty threats. Want to scare govt with the GL $50 Ah Peks Association. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stupid UK grad say GL will open up to now also closed. Dumb is dumb. Don't understand how things work in adult world. Small kid talking want to threaten govt with hot air.