The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=775367)

Capricor 29-08-2020 12:09 PM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilovechinesegal (Post 20180942)
Originally Posted by View Post
When the gl reopen, the huge demands are back even with increase price which is most likely will, guys will still come!
I would consider it a fair deal if the price is increase to 200 a pop
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gesch (Post 20180942)
Quote:I would consider it a fair deal if the price is increase to 200 a pop

I dun think so boss. Do not encourage this $increase to happen. A lot of us with little pocket $ still like the prices to decrease instead. In this way, it will promote the business and have more guys to patronise the place.
Thanks.

unfit 29-08-2020 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5931 (Post 20185534)
There's also talk about Kranji during the msian gals days just before PRCs become legal.

wondering how is DD now :o

5931 29-08-2020 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfit (Post 20185686)
wondering how is DD now :o

No hope to see her this year. :(

CumExplorer 29-08-2020 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edwardgreene (Post 20184477)
All im saying is given the down time between now and when vaccine is available and effective... And with no unmanageable mutation in stains (which takes us to end next year or early 2022). There is quite sufficient time to rethink, redwploy the red light district.

Quite plausible.

wait for vaccine ... maybe another 6 months

unfit 29-08-2020 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5931 (Post 20185887)
No hope to see her this year. :(

by that time she retired liao :(

5931 29-08-2020 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfit (Post 20185929)
by that time she retired liao :(

Not surprise she already retire.

unfit 29-08-2020 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5931 (Post 20185991)
Not surprise she already retire.

siao liao lor...our dessert 🍮 gone :(

Muhahaha 29-08-2020 05:05 PM

This is my take, the draconic lockdown of Geylang is over excessive and no logic.

What's the point of all the current restrictions on reminding businesses claiming them having major concerns of close proximity when the trains are jam packed in the morning, food court, hawker center are jam packed as well. Vivo city is flooded with people.

What is the bloody difference. What is the farking point closing pubs and nightspot??

This govt intelligence is appalling. Bunch of blithering idiots.

5931 29-08-2020 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfit (Post 20186067)
siao liao lor...our dessert 🍮 gone :(

Can only hope by then she still around.

limbehkalikong 29-08-2020 09:05 PM

Still buffer me that hour Long hair cuts, massage and spa are allowed to open but yet a controlled environment like legal prostitution are not allowed.

limbehkalikong 29-08-2020 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muhahaha (Post 20186083)
This is my take, the draconic lockdown of Geylang is over excessive and no logic.

What's the point of all the current restrictions on reminding businesses claiming them having major concerns of close proximity when the trains are jam packed in the morning, food court, hawker center are jam packed as well. Vivo city is flooded with people.

What is the bloody difference. What is the farking point closing pubs and nightspot??

Agree. Won’t be voting for this bunch next time

samyboy88 29-08-2020 10:03 PM

The stupid problem is foreign worker u see how they crowd geylang....u need another lockdown just to let these fw fark around...they alrrady fark up aingapore with the moat covid cases. .

Quote:

TheIdesOfMarch 30-08-2020 12:34 AM

Quote:

You're right. There isn't a point. All these closures are ideologically motivated and entirely unjustifiable from a public health perspective. It is well known that a technocratic and STEM obsessed country like Singapore woukd have a government that doesn't give a shit about entertainment and leisure, and would love to literally make the slogan of Singapore being a CLEAN AND FINE CITY true.

The way they've handled the economic fallout of this pandemic, plus their wholesale selling out of the nightlife and leisure entertainment/events industry in Singapore is going to cost them a lot of votes in future. Don't think the bosses and business associations have no political clout or that they won't remember a grudge.

Muhahaha 30-08-2020 12:47 AM

The same group of idiots that came out with the after 1030pm rule to stop alcoholic drink selling.

And the fark things with the restricted sales of alcoholic beverages was caused by FT rioting. Why the fark are Singaporean paying the price for this govt incompetence.

I will never vote these bastards.

And that Mr pinky is looking more and more like an ape now.

kombust 30-08-2020 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muhahaha (Post 20186758)
The same group of idiots that came out with the after 1030pm rule to stop alcoholic drink selling.

And the fark things with the restricted sales of alcoholic beverages was caused by FT rioting. Why the fark are Singaporean paying the price for this govt incompetence.

I will never vote these bastards.

And that Mr pinky is looking more and more like an ape now.

maybe they will take this chance to kill off GL completely. just like the retarded 1030pm alcohol policy. blanket cover and ask all parties to suck it up.