The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Lonely married guy with incomplete life (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=710960)

wbd7777 03-12-2018 01:45 AM

Lonely married guy with incomplete life

Dear all, good day. I have been a registered user for the past year but am always browsing only. Took some courage to post this after reading a few threads haha.

Self intro abit more - im married since 2006, both my wife and i have been faithful to each other. Due to health & religious reasons, my wife has stopped sex with me since the past 6 years or so. We even discussed and decided not to have kids. However, we are still a loving couple.

I just cannot bring myself to divorce her just because of this reason but no doubt my life is empty and lonely although i have normal social life with many good friends. I am the kind of person that does not want divorce to happen in my life.

I do have many attractive female friends / working colleagues due to my job nature but i never wanted to have an affair and be unfaithful to my wife because I dont think she deserves this.

My purpose of sharing here and to seek a discreet relationship (dont mind payment involved) for some bedroom enjoyment that I missed long long ago.

An honest description to my appearance:
40 year old but looks 28-30. 1.72m/57kg slim athletic built as i works out regularly. Medium tanned complexion with no skin problems. No beard/moustache. Black short haircut. Non-smoker, non-alcoholic. Am working full-time as an artiste with stable income and owns an SUV. I love big cars haha.

Hope to seek:

race = Chinese/Eurasian ( pick one )
height = below 1.7m
weight = below 55 kg
age = 21 to 40
boobs = C & above
hair = not much preference but keen more on long hair, lol.
body = as long as not too slim or too plump
legs = normal to long

Non-smoker preferred
Drinker or non-drinker doesnt matter

Dont mind tattoos but im a BIG fan of fair skin

Personality:
Prefers easy going and cheerful

Thank you for reading everyone. Have a good one!

FreebiezWanker 03-12-2018 08:45 AM

Re: Lonely married guy with incomplete life

So ur wife deserves this suddenly? Frens u cant fuck but sbf ladies u can fuck ah?

Want eat outside just say u want a different dish, don't try to act righteous then sing a different tune leh.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wbd7777 (Post 18094451)
I do have many attractive female friends / working colleagues due to my job nature but i never wanted to have an affair and be unfaithful to my wife because I dont think she deserves this.

mavericklovesex 03-12-2018 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker (Post 18095115)
So ur wife deserves this suddenly? Frens u cant fuck but sbf ladies u can fuck ah?

Want eat outside just say u want a different dish, don't try to act righteous then sing a different tune leh.

Bro, u too direct lah.......Lol

larue 03-12-2018 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mavericklovesex (Post 18095133)

You don’t find it pathetic meh? Men always trying to go ‘she made me do it’. Post is so full of shit one doesn’t even know where to start.

FreebiezWanker 03-12-2018 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mavericklovesex (Post 18095133)

Direct meh? Knn 3/4 is talk how good he n his marriage is, then also come n find free pussy...wtf. I also feel his wife need us to open her up n we also can teach her how to please him...who duno how to talk cock?

vivianward 03-12-2018 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker (Post 18095436)
Direct meh? Knn 3/4 is talk how good he n his marriage is, then also come n find free pussy...wtf. I also feel his wife need us to open her up n we also can teach her how to please him...who duno how to talk cock?

LOVE THIS.

demonhunter 03-12-2018 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker (Post 18095115)

Its been sometime since someone talks like me ….

:D

FreebiezWanker 03-12-2018 06:14 PM

The cocker who zap me saying... "u seriously got a very bad attitude"... Cocker, I got a bad attitude when I pretend to be an angel then behind, I fuck ur sister or ur mother. Then is bad attitude. knn

As for the zap, try harder pls...

sexcision 03-12-2018 07:00 PM

Go find FL more direct ba, no feeling involved not considered cheating? U may find it easier to justify ur reasoning 😂

wolves1979 03-12-2018 09:29 PM

in the meantime while TS still trying to search out his tantric lifestyle maybe he can share out his wife contact so we can try and hook her since she no longer interest in TS :p

jabwemet 04-12-2018 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolves1979 (Post 18097268)
in the meantime while TS still trying to search out his tantric lifestyle maybe he can share out his wife contact so we can try and hook her since she no longer interest in TS :p

Yeah good point.
This fella life incomplete because he sounds like a loser. Not because his wife doesn’t sex him anymore, because he uses it as an excuse to score sympathy sex.
It’s disgusting and I am a very disgusting person and I know my kind when I sees it.
You disgust me!

wbd7777 05-12-2018 10:29 AM

Just wanna say thanks and Fuck you. If you are decent you wont be hanging out here. Dont act like angels here and shut your hole if you dont have constructive advice and simply go assume things well anyway thanks for reading. U made my day n u r the BIGGEST WINNER here congrats.

Rufuslife 05-12-2018 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wbd7777 (Post 18094451)
Dear all, good day. I have been a registered user for the past year but am always browsing only. Took some courage to post this after reading a few threads haha.

Self intro abit more - im married since 2006, both my wife and i have been faithful to each other. Due to health & religious reasons, my wife has stopped sex with me since the past 6 years or so. We even discussed and decided not to have kids. However, we are still a loving couple.

I just cannot bring myself to divorce her just because of this reason but no doubt my life is empty and lonely although i have normal social life with many good friends. I am the kind of person that does not want divorce to happen in my life.

My purpose of sharing here and to seek a discreet relationship (dont mind payment involved) for some bedroom enjoyment that I missed long long ago.

An honest description to my appearance:
40 year old but looks 28-30. 1.72m/57kg slim athletic built as i works out regularly. Medium tanned complexion with no skin problems. No beard/moustache. Black short haircut. Non-smoker, non-alcoholic. Am working full-time as an artiste with stable income and owns an SUV. I love big cars haha.

Hope to seek:

race = Chinese/Eurasian ( pick one )
height = below 1.7m
weight = below 55 kg
age = 21 to 40
boobs = C & above
hair = not much preference but keen more on long hair, lol.
body = as long as not too slim or too plump
legs = normal to long

Non-smoker preferred
Drinker or non-drinker doesnt matter

Dont mind tattoos but im a BIG fan of fair skin

Personality:
Prefers easy going and cheerful

Thank you for reading everyone. Have a good one!

Hey, hearing from u that U love u wife and dun want to divorce her but want to satisfy your needs. Sound like you want to revive your sex life. Then U can go to dome local and find a FL to fulfill your needs, since u dun mind paying for the sex service.

Well sometimes u might not know, having a discreet relationship, even with a price might get you emotionally and psychological attached to your discreet partner.

Just my perspective base what you state in your thread, not judging u for what u want to do. All the best in your quest.

jabwemet 05-12-2018 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wbd7777 (Post 18102433)
Just wanna say thanks and Fuck you. If you are decent you wont be hanging out here. Dont act like angels here and shut your hole if you dont have constructive advice and simply go assume things well anyway thanks for reading. U made my day n u r the BIGGEST WINNER here congrats.

You’re welcome you pathetic loser :D

EnolaGay 05-12-2018 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wbd7777 (Post 18102433)
u r the BIGGEST WINNER here

Bro, winner is ur wife. Cos she no need to fuck u for 6yrs!!