The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   advice on selling sex toys (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=900946)

bllocllo 23-09-2022 09:32 AM

advice on selling sex toys

my partner and I is thinking of bulk ordering sex toys thinking there is a good market in SG but quickly realise there are many restrictions in advertising and selling online..

Seeking bro and sis ideas on how to market and sell sex toys in SG.. all creative or wild ideas welcome too

ah rat 23-09-2022 11:24 AM

Re: advice on selling sex toys

Ts @bllocllo you can sell your product in this forum.
Your products must be cheaper.You may need contact the forum boss or advertising moderator.

sammyboyfor 23-09-2022 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bllocllo (Post 21671254)
my partner and I is thinking of bulk ordering sex toys thinking there is a good market in SG but quickly realise there are many restrictions in advertising and selling online..

Seeking bro and sis ideas on how to market and sell sex toys in SG.. all creative or wild ideas welcome too

There are zero restrictions in advertising here once you have contacted @GreenTea and paid for the advert. :D

albertlimCC 23-09-2022 01:33 PM

Quote:

There are already many sellers....Personally I feel you need very powerful marketing/advertising strategy.

Goodsucker 23-09-2022 03:13 PM

Make group or channel in telegram.

Goodsucker 23-09-2022 03:13 PM

Quote:

Make group or channel in telegram.

sexcision 23-09-2022 04:21 PM

Quote:

Pay for marketing fee here, than post a few pic or video to demo how the toy is being used. How powerful is the vibration and what is the effect on woman.

Live demo is highly recommended heehee.
Maybe can even sell the used sex toy at a premium price. Unwashed of coz!

maddog_mlvn 23-09-2022 04:27 PM

How powerful ur marketing and advertising strategy also lose out to recommendations thru mouth to mouth. Almost all production come fm Prc and 3rd world countries, selling cheap and in volume wins all.

Xgenre 23-09-2022 04:39 PM

Quote:

Tie up with a OKT here. If you visit certain ladies in their stable, the customers can use your toys with these ladies. The ladies will benefit from increased interest. More business for them. Normally the ladies who will accept the idea are not the ang pai.

Customers get to test the products first. You will get many FRs in the forum about your products. Then either the customers or people reading the FRs will buy the product from your website.

If police ask, you say you have no control of who buys your products and how it's being used after the sale has gone through.

ursexualdesire 24-09-2022 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 21672433)
Tie up with a OKT here. If you visit certain ladies in their stable, the customers can use your toys with these ladies. The ladies will benefit from increased interest. More business for them. Normally the ladies who will accept the idea are not the ang pai.

Customers get to test the products first. You will get many FRs in the forum about your products. Then either the customers or people reading the FRs will buy the product from your website.

If police ask, you say you have no control of who buys your products and how it's being used after the sale has gone through.

i also had similar idea as you when i started selling almost 10 years ago, but didn't try.

also several occasions, got customers (mostly buy bondage toys) invite me to their gang bang session during meet up for cash on delivery. say intro me to their friends, i then can recommend them my sex toys. Or purely join in the fun but i paisei.

not to mention few others just ask me for 3P with their girl. i just reply, although i sell sex toys. but i quite shy in nature (as compared to season samsters)

last but not least, off and on, during meet up with customers for cash on delivery, many customers asked me if i sell pills also. i reply don't dare sell, singpapore too strict.

SBMEDSUP 24-09-2022 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ursexualdesire (Post 21673561)
last but not least, off and on, during meet up with customers for cash on delivery, many customers asked me if i sell pills also. i reply don't dare sell, singpapore too strict.

Yes bro selling pills need licence in Singapore and Police can catch if COD. Need doctor prescription to buy sex enhancement pills.

Selling sex toys is illegal to under 21 yrs old even if COD or ship.

SBMEDSUP 24-09-2022 08:48 AM

Sex workers usually dun allow sex toys with their clients. Time is only 30 mins and play sex toys will need longer.

Also sex toys is personal hygiene issue. Usually gals will want them washed clean before use

Xgenre 24-09-2022 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SBMEDSUP (Post 21674193)
Sex workers usually dun allow sex toys with their clients.

Girls from FL Dome 1,2,3.

virgonguy 25-09-2022 01:31 AM

Quote:

Sex workers usually dun allow sex toys with their clients. Time is only 30 mins and play sex toys will need longer.

Also sex toys is personal hygiene issue. Usually gals will want them washed clean before use

can wrap dildo with condom first lor

bavocet 25-09-2022 04:52 AM

Quote:

You seem very experience on this topic. Are you a sex worker too? :D