The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Fucking someone in front of their husband (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=978494)

My2292 14-03-2024 11:31 AM

Fucking someone in front of their husband

I am guessing cuck fetish is a lot more common among guys base on the threads I've seen.

For me, I'll very much prefer to bang someone else wife; especially infront of their husband.
Not exactly to humiliate, but the feeling of having the husband watching the action live just makes it more thrilling.
And of course, with all parties' agreement.

Anyone with similar fetish? Let's discuss and maybe share some experiences?

Cheers:D

ceeko 14-03-2024 10:10 PM

Re: Fucking someone in front of their husband

Done it once with a bro's wife in front of him.

Shiinn 14-03-2024 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My2292 (Post 23152339)
I am guessing cuck fetish is a lot more common among guys base on the threads I've seen.

For me, I'll very much prefer to bang someone else wife; especially infront of their husband.
Not exactly to humiliate, but the feeling of having the husband watching the action live just makes it more thrilling.

Not easy only manage to bang the wife while the husband calling to spot check on her.

Chua Soi Lek 15-03-2024 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My2292 (Post 23152339)

Do you also have the fetish to watch some men or bros bang your wife or gf ?

weefred 15-03-2024 12:56 AM

Yup, i have this fetish as well. Did it with many bros here. Was hot af. Sadly my wife got bored of it and now want to earn money from it only hahaha.
Usually post on the orgy section to find guys. Can go there to find more couple if you want.

weefred 15-03-2024 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiinn (Post 23154016)
Not easy only manage to bang the wife while the husband calling to spot check on her.

That's why need to find a couple with the husband that have cuckold fetish lo. There's quite alot over at the orgy section. You just need to be able to get hard with another pair of eyes watching at you haha.

We met like almost 20 guys so far. Maybe one or 2 can withstand my wife only. Not easy if you're not into fucking another man wife Infront of him.

SirLance 15-03-2024 06:26 AM

Very interesting topic.

My2292 15-03-2024 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek (Post 23154222)
Do you also have the fetish to watch some men or bros bang your wife or gf ?

Not exactly. I'll say I'd most likely be indifferent to it. My true fetush lies in banging others wives haha

My2292 15-03-2024 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weefred (Post 23154344)
Yup, i have this fetish as well. Did it with many bros here. Was hot af. Sadly my wife got bored of it and now want to earn money from it only hahaha.
Usually post on the orgy section to find guys. Can go there to find more couple if you want.

Been there done that too. Prefer to remain anonymity for this discussion thus the new acc. Just some episodes recently that make me curious about the ratio of cucks to bull

My2292 15-03-2024 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirLance (Post 23154668)
Very interesting topic.

Indeed it is. You'll be surprise at the vast amount of differences surrounding this seemingly same fetish in terms of play

weefred 15-03-2024 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My2292 (Post 23156056)
Been there done that too. Prefer to remain anonymity for this discussion thus the new acc. Just some episodes recently that make me curious about the ratio of cucks to bull

Haha think quite alot guys hide it secretly cause most wife don't allow them to do it. But i get flamed so often cause i openly announced it to anyone that i have that fetish.

The high you get when my wife gets doggied and looking at me so blissfully is something i cannot get over.

cutecuteboy 15-03-2024 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiinn (Post 23154016)

Hi five same here bro. Must be unforgettable when she tried to stop moaning and squirming while answering her husband at same time right. :D

Mercus 15-03-2024 09:20 PM

Didn't tried before, from fellow samsters comments quite surprise that there guys fetish to wear green hat

bigmannow 16-03-2024 08:39 AM

Recently got a news article about this in newspaper

StarIight 16-03-2024 09:53 AM

My ex would always play along with this fantasy of mine. Good Times