The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Wife allowance (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=797040)

ahgore 24-11-2020 07:33 AM

Wife allowance

Hi guys... do you provide allowance to your wife even though she's working with decent pay?

larue 24-11-2020 09:04 AM

Re: Wife allowance

That does not make sense. No reason to unless it is for a very specific purpose/s, like paying for after school care etc.

ahgore 24-11-2020 09:14 AM

Take it that you are paying most of the bills... like conservancy, utilities and Internet bills...etc.

And you wife expects you to give her allowance... any such cases?

iluvbreast 24-11-2020 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahgore (Post 20340675)
Take it that you are paying most of the bills... like conservancy, utilities and Internet bills...etc.

And you wife expects you to give her allowance... any such cases?

Oh yes, my ex-wife, she have this notion that the man need to maintain his wife and children: "一个男人必须养老婆孩子" her exact words to me.

Well, my current wife also gets allowance, but the situation is better now since we both share the household expenses. :D:D

ahgore 24-11-2020 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvbreast (Post 20340701)
Oh yes, my ex-wife, she have this notion that the man need to maintain his wife and children: "一个男人必须养老婆孩子" her exact words to me.

Well, my current wife also gets allowance, but the situation is better now since we both share the household expenses. :D:D

Very cool.

I kinda have this thought... there are women who feels that they are of a weaker gender, and needs men to give in to them in many many areas... so they kinda create the unwritten rules that men should give in to them in every way.

So my question is, what is the line to draw when coming to giving in? Or are there no boundaries to giving in? ?

JacqueMerlin 24-11-2020 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahgore (Post 20340569)
Hi guys... do you provide allowance to your wife even though she's working with decent pay?

No.
For goodness sake. Will she relent and not demand for money from you in the face of a divorce to uphold the principles of gender equality?

Women are demanding for equality. Give it to them.

ahgore 24-11-2020 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin (Post 20341159)
No.
For goodness sake. Will she relent and not demand for money from you in the face of a divorce to uphold the principles of gender equality?

Women are demanding for equality. Give it to them.

By giving in to them, does it makes them feel even more entitled?

TenSanYi 24-11-2020 05:04 PM

Same goes for me. my wife is working even though is lesser but i am the one who foot all the bills and she is expecting me to give her money.:mad:

iluvbreast 24-11-2020 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahgore (Post 20340811)
Very cool.

I kinda have this thought... there are women who feels that they are of a weaker gender, and needs men to give in to them in many many areas... so they kinda create the unwritten rules that men should give in to them in every way.

So my question is, what is the line to draw when coming to giving in? Or are there no boundaries to giving in? ?

I don't really know, I guess the relationship (and marriage) is different for every couple.

My personal experience is I don't give a fixed amount; every month we both GIRO a fixed portion to our joint account to maintain our household.

My wife is a bit of a spendthrift so I will make her go settle the household bills using the funds from the joint account to let her feel the pinch.

I then deposit a sum into a personal account of mine, this is for the wife. I either take cash out and give to her (especially when I sort of guess she is tight) or I would use it to buy 保养品 like those health food or the estee lauder night repair or face mask or hand phone for her etc.

Once in a while pay for her clothes, and somehow lingerie became something I am expected to pay...but she never bought what I like.

Once thinking use the money to buy a sexy sleepwear....it ended up in the cabinet and pretty much stayed there.

iluvbreast 24-11-2020 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahgore (Post 20341164)
By giving in to them, does it makes them feel even more entitled?

I think it depends on the individual, some are like that, some are not.

iluvbreast 24-11-2020 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TenSanYi (Post 20341357)
Same goes for me. my wife is working even though is lesser but i am the one who foot all the bills and she is expecting me to give her money.:mad:

And her reason is?

ahgore 24-11-2020 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvbreast (Post 20341401)
I don't really know, I guess the relationship (and marriage) is different for every couple.

My personal experience is I don't give a fixed amount; every month we both GIRO a fixed portion to our joint account to maintain our household.

My wife is a bit of a spendthrift so I will make her go settle the household bills using the funds from the joint account to let her feel the pinch.

I then deposit a sum into a personal account of mine, this is for the wife. I either take cash out and give to her (especially when I sort of guess she is tight) or I would use it to buy 保养品 like those health food or the estee lauder night repair or face mask or hand phone for her etc.

Once in a while pay for her clothes, and somehow lingerie became something I am expected to pay...but she never bought what I like.

Once thinking use the money to buy a sexy sleepwear....it ended up in the cabinet and pretty much stayed there.

Lucky ones are those whose wife is spendthrift. Some really squeeze hubby dry. And in every of their means to use hubby money. Because they thought they are entitled.... being your wife ma.. must dote.

ahgore 24-11-2020 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvbreast (Post 20341402)
I think it depends on the individual, some are like that, some are not.

So is it a norm not to give wife allowance?

I got joint account with wife... i put in more than my wife... i still pay bills... and wife ever hinted me to give her allowance. I really dry up liao.. no savings...yet see her black face when I refuse to give.

Ramsey69 24-11-2020 06:51 PM

I dun think there is a hard and fast rule to say if you dun nid to give/ must give and how much la. TS, if you are having financial difficulty then try talking to your wife about it?

My case is we both spilt most bills half each. But I do give her allowance for groceries, the least i can do for her to stand in the hot kitchen and cook for me to eat.

James912 24-11-2020 07:27 PM

if your partner is working as well, there is no need to give allowance, i believe this is the norm for my age(In my early 30s). At most there is a joint bank account, which is used for household expenses and etc. Even the housing is split CPF payment.

May I ask how old are you guys? I just thought giving allowance to your wife when they are also working is ridiculous, esp if the wife is demanding for it. This is 20th century man. Gender equality.