The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Foreskin ""DRY"" ? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=702860)

goldenkill 15-09-2018 11:29 AM

Foreskin ""DRY"" ?

Since sunday there's some red spot on my penis head and itchiness on the inner foreskin. Thursday the red spot disappear but the foreskin have this DRY pain,slight bleed on the skin occur when i pulled back my foreskin a few time. Up till today the DRY pain feeling when pulling back my foreskin still existing.
And there's seems some small hairline red crack line on the foreskin.

Did any bro exp it before?

Many thanks

sammyboyfor 15-09-2018 02:40 PM

Re: Foreskin ""DRY"" ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldenkill (Post 17807168)
Since sunday there's some red spot on my penis head and itchiness on the inner foreskin. Thursday the red spot disappear but the foreskin have this DRY pain,slight bleed on the skin occur when i pulled back my foreskin a few time. Up till today the DRY pain feeling when pulling back my foreskin still existing.

Many thanks

The best option would be to get rid of your foreskin for good.

StahlAsia 15-09-2018 08:12 PM

Quote:

Many thanks

can show the photo ?

Bulus 15-09-2018 11:18 PM

You need to use a skin moisturizer, use something called vaseline blue seal, you can find it at guardian, its will settle the skin problem for you in 1 week

snowboi08 16-09-2018 02:11 PM

I'm also experiencing the same issue! Dunno what causes this..last time no issues at all..besides the things which you mentioned, I also noticed that there are some white powdery substance which will turn into flakes when i tried to rub gently to clean it. I've washed my penis everyday for hygiene purpose, but this problem still persists.

goldenkill 16-09-2018 05:10 PM

Yes snowboi, there's also white powdery substance which will turn into flakes when i tried to rub gently to clean it.
Hope its nothing serious.......

StahlAsia 16-09-2018 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowboi08 (Post 17811215)
I'm also experiencing the same issue! Dunno what causes this..last time no issues at all..besides the things which you mentioned, I also noticed that there are some white powdery substance which will turn into flakes when i tried to rub gently to clean it. I've washed my penis everyday for hygiene purpose, but this problem still persists.

that is herpes.After dry it come back.go look for doctor

Big Sexy 17-09-2018 06:31 AM

herpes? i just spill my cup of tea reading your reply...

i can agree if you say suspect eczema , allergy reaction or even a yeast infection.. surely it is not herpes..

Quote:

Originally Posted by StahlAsia (Post 17812423)
that is herpes.After dry it come back.go look for doctor

MaraGuru 17-09-2018 02:26 PM

Quote:

Many thanks

Shiny skin? either bacteria or fungi. Please see a doc, don't think it will go away by itself. The dry feel is tight feeling when you try to push back the foreskin. Don't throw away the cream after use, this thing can come back again.

goldenkill 17-09-2018 05:48 PM

Yes Maraguru,

Went to see a doc and he also suspect is Fungal infection, gave me a medicine to eat but no cream.( he say might due to the hot weather in singapore)

I also take the urine test to make sure its nothing serious and as well check for other std suggest by the doc.

Hope the result is ok in a few days time...

Big Sexy 18-09-2018 07:31 AM

for yeast infection, usually a anti fungal cream will be enough unless yours is a serious case... anyway use it and see if it is better.

if the infection is a frequent recurrence then you should really consider circumcision

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldenkill (Post 17815716)
Yes Maraguru,

Went to see a doc and he also suspect is Fungal infection, gave me a medicine to eat but no cream.( he say might due to the hot weather in singapore)

I also take the urine test to make sure its nothing serious and as well check for other std suggest by the doc.

snowboi08 18-09-2018 10:36 AM

Quote:

Yes Maraguru,

Hmm..so u just go to any GP in your neighbourhood? I thought it will go away automatically, but it has been weeks already..looks like i gotta go see a doc soon also..

MaraGuru 18-09-2018 10:37 AM

Quote:

Yes Maraguru,

Thats good. I thought the worse case would be additional solution to wash before apply cream. Foreskin fungal infection, I supposed quite common. Sometimes underwear not properly washed may also cause this. Or you touch the public toilet door knot then touch your penis after pee, also can happen.

STD unless you did any "good" deed before having this.

Laogaotsurugi 21-09-2018 11:17 PM

Sometimes my foreskin itchy also. The inner part den very red. I use Listerine pour over cure liao

sammyboyfor 22-09-2018 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laogaotsurugi (Post 17833493)
Sometimes my foreskin itchy also. The inner part den very red. I use Listerine pour over cure liao

If you are prone to foreskin infections circumcision would be the best option.

While Listerine my settle the infection circumcision solves the root cause.

https://www.emedicinehealth.com/fore...article_em.htm