The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Is she really just a friend or more? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=909747)

l0v3r 28-11-2022 09:12 AM

Is she really just a friend or more?

Recently got new chio bu at work place.
She's attached and I'm married.

Managed to talk to her, once or twice during work. Suddenly got 1 day, feeling stress at work, I asked her out for a drink. I didn't think much, it's just a drink, then she will be back to "colleague mode".
At the bar, we had a nice chat, tho I have no idea what she's talking about. Just get to know her, and found that her character is totally opposite of mine. I told her that we're the opposite that attracts. I saw her face blushed! Whaaat, that wasn't expected..

Anyway, it's just colleague, and she should remain there.... To be continued

cutecuteboy 28-11-2022 02:10 PM

Re: Is she really just a friend or more?

Fuck her and get the attraction tension over with.
You just want some validation to fuck her only. :D

melvin8341 29-11-2022 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutecuteboy (Post 21857435)
Fuck her and get the attraction tension over with.
You just want some validation to fuck her only. :D

i agree with you see new chio bu got attracted

sirbrandon8441 29-11-2022 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by l0v3r (Post 21856807)

Managed to talk to her, once or twice during work. Suddenly got 1 day, feeling stress at work, I asked her out for a drink. I didn't think much, it's just a drink, then she will be back to "colleague mode".
At the bar, we had a nice chat, tho I have no idea what she's talking about. Just get to know her, and found that her character is totally opposite of mine. I told her that we're the opposite that attracts. I saw her face blushed! Whaaat, that wasn't expected..

i think don't shit where you eat la. unless its a serious decent relationship. u married she attached, anything happen between u two, work sure down the drain.

justwanadoit 17-12-2022 03:04 AM

Quote:

When she blush , that's the signal to lean in and plunge a kiss on her lips or hold her hands, why u so beta?

justwanadoit 17-12-2022 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirbrandon8441 (Post 21860410)
i think don't shit where you eat la. unless its a serious decent relationship. u married she attached, anything happen between u two, work sure down the drain.

Cannot say lidat. Got chiobu to eat, why wait. Companies and jobs come and go. Chiobu who want fk you dont come very often

kakasika 17-12-2022 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justwanadoit (Post 21905787)
Cannot say lidat. Got chiobu to eat, why wait. Companies and jobs come and go. Chiobu who want fk you dont come very often

live in the moment ? hahaha i rather not do in workplace ah

Ladyrain 17-12-2022 06:49 PM

Quote:

Never eat and shit at the same place. Unless you have every intention to ruin your rice bowl.

justwanadoit 18-12-2022 01:28 AM

I think its ok to piak colleagues. Its the singapore culture too fearful..in angmo countries, people do it all the time

Ladyrain 18-12-2022 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justwanadoit (Post 21908242)
I think its ok to piak colleagues. Its the singapore culture too fearful..in angmo countries, people do it all the time

In some parts of Africa, men and women don't wear clothes. Only abit of cloth to cover their private parts.

vanillasutra 18-12-2022 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justwanadoit (Post 21908242)

not really a fan of certain cultures from the angmo countries. too open also we lose values.

vanillasutra 18-12-2022 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justwanadoit (Post 21905787)

i think it is easy to find a girl than to find rice bowl lol

karmasutraa 18-12-2022 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vanillasutra (Post 21909164)

girl anytime. lose job dont know when can get another job!

houlang88 18-12-2022 10:37 PM

36DD Big Jugs with Great Service

justwanadoit 19-12-2022 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vanillasutra (Post 21909164)

I did not say find a girl. I say find a chio girl.

I think find jobs very easy.