The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Shenzhen Info Needed (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=67504)

GTOKING 16-03-2007 02:12 PM

Shenzhen Info Needed

hi , all brother

at first , sorry for posting this new thread due to the present thread are so heavy load and hope the thread master dont mind.

We plan to go SZ on coming week and need more information hope those experience kaki will help

1. Did SZ got good place for girl hunting like in the disco or pub area ?
if yes , where is the place ?

2. Which hotel is good to stay and worth for money ?

thanks a l ot

KLKOOL 16-03-2007 05:57 PM

Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:

Originally Posted by G+++ING (Post 1907141)
hi , all brother

at first , sorry for posting this new thread due to the present thread are so heavy load and hope the thread master dont mind.

Did you maybe stop to think that people were ignoring your post ? Because its up to you to do some research and get the information that has already been posted on the threads. :cool:

Instead of doing some research, you start a new thread :rolleyes: ... Bravo..

GTOKING 16-03-2007 10:39 PM

In fact , i did the research but still cant get what i want , so need to start the new thread lor

meatlover 04-04-2007 07:09 PM

You should have state which part of SZ you'll be at. 关内 or 关外 or even which district or even town. Nanti people thought you're in 关内 but in fact you're in 松岗 or in 平湖, then all the places people intro will be quite a distance leh.

Mark Lim 05-04-2007 04:15 PM

Bro, Shenzhen has a few districts - 罗湖,福田,皇岗,上沙,下沙,蛇口,盐田,保安 etc. Dun waste time go pub。 上沙 & 下沙 are 2 most havoc places in SZ, they are villages. Even 公安 also need to respect the 村长, so very safe there. Many taiwanese & hongkee come here for fun, cheap and good. Most massage centres include 炮房. Many young & pretty girls 17, 18yo.

Mark Lim 10-04-2007 06:38 PM

If you walk on the street in Shenzhen and see a middle age women carrying a small baby searching through a rubbish bin to find some food to eat - what will you do ?

BtmMan 11-04-2007 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Lim (Post 1957275)
If you walk on the street in Shenzhen and see a middle age women carrying a small baby searching through a rubbish bin to find some food to eat - what will you do ?

I will stop, pull out my HP, snap few photos, show them to my kids telling them how lucky they are...:cool:

break78 11-04-2007 09:45 PM

Quote:

Look into the rubbish bin and you will see there is a packet of rice carefully placed inside there.

GD_Paradise 12-04-2007 02:08 AM

Quote:

Normally I would not react, but for the sake of a child. I would just hand her 10RMB. Wont make a difference to me but hope it will make a difference to the child.

GTOKING 12-04-2007 08:49 AM

we found at sz , there is a area , just behind the guangshen hotel
" west village " got some girl standing below the building at the road side
the price is about rmb150 / shot. but the service is out

Mark Lim 12-04-2007 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GD_Paradise (Post 1960049)
Normally I would not react, but for the sake of a child. I would just hand her 10RMB. Wont make a difference to me but hope it will make a difference to the child.

Dun give money, this is a scam - part of Shenzhen 丐帮. They now have several groups:

1. handicap children
2. women with baby eating from rubbish bin
3. old man nodding head on the ground
4. youngster on overhead bridge - ask for bus fare
5. middle age women in black asking money when you alight taxis.

All are bullshit. the money you give dun go to them but go to people controlling them.

Mark Lim 12-04-2007 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G+++ING (Post 1960296)
we found at sz , there is a area , just behind the guangshen hotel
" west village " got some girl standing below the building at the road side
the price is about rmb150 / shot. but the service is out

Bro, goto Century hotel 新都 or around louhu train station. many okts there, girls are good quality. they will bring you to an apartment and show you several girls, you choose one and bargain for price:300-500rmb. can do in your hotel. if want overnight, dun tell the okt negotiate with the girl directly after you go back to hotel.

for cheap & quiky, go to the hair saloons 100-200rmb. some pretty girls, service so so.

t123 12-04-2007 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Lim (Post 1960336)
Dun give money, this is a scam - part of Shenzhen 丐帮. They now have several groups:

1. handicap children
2. women with baby eating from rubbish bin
3. old man nodding head on the ground
4. youngster on overhead bridge - ask for bus fare
5. middle age women in black asking money when you alight taxis.

All are bullshit. the money you give dun go to them but go to people controlling them.

I totally agree, these syndicates have houses out skirt of city area. want red light district go Pu Ji district, Luo Hu and Mei Lin not many. can try foot spa but be careful of fairy jump.:D

Mark Lim 12-04-2007 04:33 PM

Last month I saw a handicap man with a small girl abt 2-3 yo begging money in Louhu, near Friendship store. Dun quite believe in all these beggars so just walk pass and proceed. After abt 100m, I walked back and talk to the guy with only one leg. He was from Xi'an coming to look for relative but can't find them. He look miserable and the girl was crying. So I gave him 100rmb. I told him I dun know if he is real, but I really pity the little girl.

I know there are many fake beggars in SZ, but this is a real pity case. My conscious told me I need to help, never mind even if get cheated. I am sure there are some genuine cases. We Singaporeans are a real compassionate lot. People might think we are stupid, but I think we are kind.

Any bros seen this man before ? Is this another new scam ?

Mark Lim

KLKOOL 12-04-2007 07:44 PM

Well, if giving 10 - 50 RMB make me feel good and allow me to sleep with a clear conscience, then so be it. I cannot stop them from fooling me. But I can have some compassion also.