The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   PRC FL without rooms (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=416988)

perish__ 01-01-2014 04:41 PM

PRC FL without rooms

i can still reminisice SBF before 2010 where many FL are without rooms.
you had to meet them, and C/in to hotels.
if you drive and pick them, during the car ride, IMHO, it was a good opportunity to build up some chemistry before live firing later.
not sure if some bro here share such old-timers sentiments.

nowaday, 90% are with rooms.
any bros here can contribute any FL that exclude rooms?

cant see to see any after searching.
thank you

wahahaha1234 01-01-2014 05:22 PM

Re: PRC FL without rooms

i prefer last time too, prc without rooms...

at least u get to see ur present before u unwrap them....

perish__ 01-01-2014 06:26 PM

nowadays, its all syndicate controlling the whole value chain.
from housing, web hosting, procurement, visa etc ...

sundaysilence 02-01-2014 02:45 PM

this would be a nice place to post some ladies who dont provide rooms, provided that this thread dont get deleted.:p

logy 02-01-2014 04:23 PM

Yes,

I totally agree. That's why I still look out for FL without rooms.

:D

pantylover1982 02-01-2014 06:00 PM

I prefer wo room too..more excited feel and go 81/fragrance much cleaner also....many rooms I went r nt clean + many ppl lie on the same bedsheet and the towel always gt smell, use liao body also will feel itchy cos they nv put under sun or drying machine to dry it so end up go home hav to bath again

dono any bros feel the same way with me

speedfish 02-01-2014 06:31 PM

Bros can go sag yuan.com.

perish__ 02-01-2014 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantylover1982 (Post 10287898)
I prefer wo room too..more excited feel and go 81/fragrance much cleaner also....many rooms I went r nt clean + many ppl lie on the same bedsheet and the towel always gt smell, use liao body also will feel itchy cos they nv put under sun or drying machine to dry it so end up go home hav to bath again

LOL, this one i 100% agree... thats why i avoid PRC fl now... esp those in B area Shaw, pearl centre , geylang lor etc or those near little india... damn turn off

loneyheart 03-01-2014 12:27 AM

Ya me too missed FLs wo rm too ... just like going to meet yr secret mistress :D
U r save to get a new towel n most no rush job
some rm w side mirror give more passionate bonking too

sporeknight76 05-01-2014 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantylover1982 (Post 10287898)

Yup, totally agree w u whole-heartedly. Towels at rms gt smell, moist n bedsheets gt stains too. V recently i book a FL c she hang towels in her rm to dry. Lucky i brought my own. So far those FL w rms all do rush job, no time conscious, n charge more s their rental nt cheap. The FL told me she was charge 100 per day cos the landlord also took risks to rent the hse to them for doin tis "business". Anyway aft recent bonk w a FL w rm, i hav promise myself die die nt to find them again. I will try those go hotels only.

Any bros gt gd recommendations pls post here to share. Wld lik to thk TS for starting tis thread.

lovestobonk 05-01-2014 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sporeknight76 (Post 10300195)
Yup, totally agree w u whole-heartedly. Towels at rms gt smell, moist n bedsheets gt stains too. V recently i book a FL c she hang towels in her rm to dry. Lucky i brought my own. So far those FL w rms all do rush job, no time conscious, n charge more s their rental nt cheap. The FL told me she was charge 100 per day cos the landlord also took risks to rent the hse to them for doin tis "business". Anyway aft recent bonk w a FL w rm, i hav promise myself die die nt to find them again. I will try those go hotels only.

Any bros gt gd recommendations pls post here to share. Wld lik to thk TS for starting tis thread.

seems like nowdays most under rented houses? i think since somewhere in late 2011 or early 2012 like never found any prc fl that still go hotel one. would be good if bros can make recommendations

perish__ 06-01-2014 12:32 PM

if want to book those with room.
must look at location.
best to look for those with just one gal per key.
that means you dont go into a unit, with 3 rooms, and you see another 2 bro there.. dont know abt bros, but its a turn off for me..

loneyheart 06-01-2014 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perish__ (Post 10306770)
if want to book those with room.
must look at location.
best to look for those with just one gal per key.
that means you dont go into a unit, with 3 rooms, and you see another 2 bro there.. dont know abt bros, but its a turn off for me..

agreed w u bro but u never know if she stay alone :(

perish__ 06-01-2014 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loneyheart (Post 10306879)
agreed w u bro but u never know if she stay alone :(

my first question will be : where you stay?

then i check on goggle map to see the place. the newer condo are mostly dual key. studio room and one gal per unit.

places like pearl centre, Balestier opp shaw plaza, joo chiat , novena, dalvery road, starlight, all very jia lat one the condition.

loneyheart 06-01-2014 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perish__ (Post 10306892)
my first question will be : where you stay?

then i check on goggle map to see the place. the newer condo are mostly dual key. studio room and one gal per unit.

places like pearl centre, Balestier opp shaw plaza, joo chiat , novena, dalvery road, starlight, all very jia lat one the condition.

very good observation bro but nom FLs will not tell u t exact location only nearby then when u reached she will direct u to

most FLs cant afort to paid for single apartment if yes she will charge ata a higher market price ... even so we still taking for a reuse towel .... haha

only FL I came across with a nice clean rm n wash towel is Yuri fm just4fun ... she dum stay there just rent for opp n only for her alone

thxs for sharing bro ... hv a nice week ahead :)