The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   mistress wants to bear baby (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=493560)

korean 01-12-2014 08:27 PM

mistress wants to bear baby

Hi bros,

Anyone come across any stories where mistress chose to bear your baby and bring up the child herself?

cocky1234 01-12-2014 09:43 PM

Re: mistress wants to bear baby

hell no.. way.. you better dont give ur sperm to her.. else hv baby she come look for you to give money. she want baby can go geylang stand get fuck n get pregnant.. call me when she offer her service

sg571958 01-12-2014 09:45 PM

u use the word "mistress"

There are difference between how you perceive this person(girl)

(1) GF
(2) Lover -> you love her more than your wife?
(3) Mistress -> just for Fuck job purposes? No love involved?

Since you already use the word "mistress", what else of advice you want?

Is she your GF or Lover..etc?

korean 01-12-2014 10:27 PM

Awaiting real stories to share :)

Ember 02-12-2014 01:05 AM

Had a friend in army who had a gf already but went on to have a long-term affair with another girl, ended up getting her pregnant and she wanted to raise the child on her own. Despite my friend's objections, being the one pregnant she had the ultimate say to deliver the baby.

Up till now it may seem fine because my friend hasn't heard from her for a few years but anytime the girl wishes, I believe she can claim monthly fees from my friend as the law seems biased towards single mums (even if they are foreigners). Which brings me back to my point, do NOT let a mistress/gf have your child unless you are prepared to be tied down financially.

korean 02-12-2014 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sg571958 (Post 12223320)
u use the word "mistress"

There are difference between how you perceive this person(girl)

(1) GF
(2) Lover -> you love her more than your wife?
(3) Mistress -> just for Fuck job purposes? No love involved?

Since you already use the word "mistress", what else of advice you want?

Is she your GF or Lover..etc?

Lover who the only one I love as I don't love my wife

korean 02-12-2014 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ember (Post 12224280)
Had a friend in army who had a gf already but went on to have a long-term affair with another girl, ended up getting her pregnant and she wanted to raise the child on her own. Despite my friend's objections, being the one pregnant she had the ultimate say to deliver the baby.

Up till now it may seem fine because my friend hasn't heard from her for a few years but anytime the girl wishes, I believe she can claim monthly fees from my friend as the law seems biased towards single mums (even if they are foreigners). Which brings me back to my point, do NOT let a mistress/gf have your child unless you are prepared to be tied down financially.

Thx for sharing. :)

subidowa 02-12-2014 07:39 AM

Dun be silly bro.... Dun believe girls words...
They are bullshit. Girls aren't worth anything. If she says that and honour it, make her sign a contract. Arbo next time she will come back and break ur family or ask for money. With a contract, it protects u even from the monthly allowance since she said she will raise the baby up herself. In the event she will break ur family, u can even sue her.

Triple70 02-12-2014 08:00 AM

No matter how much love there is between a couple, a baby = aunty maker.

It will take tons of tolerance and patience to accept the issues of a naggy frustrated, possessive, and jealous chiobu.

No matter how much assurance the lady gives that she won't be an aunty, once the hormonal changes occur due to the pregnancy, there is no turning back. I am not saying don't do it, just be aware of the challenges ahead.

Personally, I wld assess the personality of the woman first. If she damn steady, mature, no roller coaster emo issues, walk the jiang hu before, then high chance she will be a wonderful companion even with kid. Watch out for third party baggage like parents that may cause this whole union to fall apart.

There are many nice attractive single moms out there, but I realise most are nice after having gone through hell with others and can now appreciate a good man.

korean 02-12-2014 08:06 AM

Good piece of advice, thx bro!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple70 (Post 12225093)
No matter how much love there is between a couple, a baby = aunty maker.

It will take tons of tolerance and patience to accept the issues of a naggy frustrated, possessive, and jealous chiobu.

No matter how much assurance the lady gives that she won't be an aunty, once the hormonal changes occur due to the pregnancy, there is no turning back. I am not saying don't do it, just be aware of the challenges ahead.

Personally, I wld assess the personality of the woman first. If she damn steady, mature, no roller coaster emo issues, walk the jiang hu before, then high chance she will be a wonderful companion even with kid. Watch out for third party baggage like parents that may cause this whole union to fall apart.

There are many nice attractive single moms out there, but I realise most are nice after having gone through hell with others and can now appreciate a good man.

surbana 02-12-2014 09:46 AM

Dont trust what woman tell you. They will twist and turn their words. In the end they will always win. They are the most unreasonable creature.

maxsee 02-12-2014 10:10 AM

Woman charter will be against you once baby is born...If I am not wrong even without marriage, you still got to foot the bill to raise the kid...:D:D:D

korean 02-12-2014 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by surbana (Post 12225488)
Dont trust what woman tell you. They will twist and turn their words. In the end they will always win. They are the most unreasonable creature.

I guess I cannot trust my wife also :) Wait, how come women also comment us men the same? :eek:

Greendevil 02-12-2014 05:16 PM

Let get the logic right first. Mistress, every month you pay her an agreed sum in exchange of her sex and etc. So there no such thing as she want. She got no say on what she want. The only thing she has right to is end the business deal. it not a bf-gf relationship.

korean 02-12-2014 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greendevil (Post 12227704)
Let get the logic right first. Mistress, every month you pay her an agreed sum in exchange of her sex and etc. So there no such thing as she want. She got no say on what she want. The only thing she has right to is end the business deal. it not a bf-gf relationship.

Ok. I don't pay her allowance, so is considered bf-gf relation according to your definition.