The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   What will happen to customer if don't tip ML? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=720849)

Nv83283325 08-03-2019 06:38 PM

What will happen to customer if don't tip ML?

Anybody knows what happen to us if we don't tip the ML after they provide us with the service? This year is quite a bad year for me financially and I have tired a few times that I purposely do not tip them after getting HJ or BJ as I want to save costs. I found out that even if I don't give them, they can't do anything as its illegal for them to offer sexual services in the first place. A few of them are quite angry and kept pestering me to give and I said I will call the cops if they make me angry. Then they kept quiet. I realised I have saved $3k this year just by not giving them tips after the service. It's quite useful and budget friendly for me especially the market this year is not looking good.

Mistrevia 08-03-2019 08:43 PM

Re: What will happen to customer if don't tip ML?

Dont give them tip... meaning you just pay entrance fee... you dont even pay a single cent for their extra service?

Nv83283325 08-03-2019 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistrevia (Post 18439584)
Dont give them tip... meaning you just pay entrance fee... you dont even pay a single cent for their extra service?

Yes bro just pay for 30 mins massage for the entrance. And when she popped the GQ, you pretend to agree to the price. After the deed, just ignore and act blur. They can't do anything since it's illegal. I have saved tons of money by using this method.

LouChuNi 08-03-2019 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4EVER520 (Post 18439603)
Zap this mother fucker now :mad:

Zap your CB.
What bros have done is the right thing. Service should be free. Call in the cops if these bloody MLs demand for service charges.
Just pay entrance fee will do.

Penguin23 08-03-2019 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nv83283325 (Post 18439241)
Anybody knows what happen to us if we don't tip the ML after they provide us with the service? This year is quite a bad year for me financially and I have tired a few times that I purposely do not tip them after getting HJ or BJ as I want to save costs. I found out that even if I don't give them, they can't do anything as its illegal for them to offer sexual services in the first place. A few of them are quite angry and kept pestering me to give and I said I will call the cops if they make me angry. Then they kept quiet. I realised I have saved $3k this year just by not giving them tips after the service. It's quite useful and budget friendly for me especially the market this year is not looking good.

That's outright stealing. And you're right that MLs won't lodge a police claim against you but your karma is confirm + chop so bad you will not have a good year again for a long long time. I see your posting history has been that asking for ML contacts and chionging KTVs. Supreme is not cheap, so you can't be poor but just plain stingy and a cheat

And one day, you will come across one ML who has a paikia bf or supporter, you will suffer first, then die slowly and horribly way.

Retribution....coming soon....

masterbed 08-03-2019 09:27 PM

This is the reason why more & more MLs are asking for payment first.

Barack1987 08-03-2019 09:32 PM

Sabo king on the loose.....

giggz83 08-03-2019 09:48 PM

she will .. bite off your dick? :D

peregrene 08-03-2019 10:00 PM

Come on buddy. You want the service, pay for it. If you can't, don't go. Simple as that

yamato_ship 08-03-2019 10:33 PM

If you want their service please pay them. You can walk away if you find the price unreasonable.

Mistrevia 08-03-2019 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nv83283325 (Post 18439617)
Yes bro just pay for 30 mins massage for the entrance. And when she popped the GQ, you pretend to agree to the price. After the deed, just ignore and act blur. They can't do anything since it's illegal. I have saved tons of money by using this method.

No wonder you are losing money this year. I can imagine how many business partners and clients you cheat on.

diputs1269 08-03-2019 11:28 PM

This is the worst kind of customers, received service without paying and even challenge the service provider.
What so great plain cheating $3K, ultimately you will need to pay back more than ten times whatever TS had schemed.
TS can bargain for a lower price or forgo the special service. Not paying is a NO! NO!

ibanezjem555 08-03-2019 11:39 PM

Respect ML and be a man of your word.
The MLs work hard for their money too.
How would you like it of your boss promised you the annual commission verbally and then did not pay you ?

Marq 09-03-2019 12:16 AM

If you guys have been following, this guy is the latest in a string of of newly created account that post bullshit stuff. Wonder whats his/her agenda

Sap7722 09-03-2019 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marq (Post 18440188)
If you guys have been following, this guy is the latest in a string of of newly created account that post bullshit stuff. Wonder whats his/her agenda

She's the ladyboss of the very infamous S Spa. :cool:

All the clones are from her.