The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   ML start asking for money during CB (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=775722)

tatu 25-05-2020 03:19 PM

ML start asking for money during CB

Hi Bros here, did your regular or KC ML ask money from you , as they facing no income situation. I rejected and told I cant tt money as wife know will kill me

Penguin23 25-05-2020 03:28 PM

Re: ML start asking for money during CB

Quote:

Originally Posted by tatu (Post 20019680)
Hi Bros here, did your regular or KC ML ask money from you , as they facing no income situation. I rejected and told I cant tt money as wife know will kill me

I'm surprised she waited until now to ask - so she must have had some savings or probably another SD before using you as the backup SD.

MLs, FLs, KTV gals are all in a seriously bad place after two months of zero income and no flights going back.

SimplyUnperfect 25-05-2020 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tatu (Post 20019680)

Good ..... upped u bro :D

forastart2 25-05-2020 03:46 PM

If u have a “special” relationship with her and perhaps promised what need to give then I’m sure if u can keep to yr words than it’s best for both parties, put yrself in her shoes, if she trusted u and see u got up of course will try ask from u, otherwise chip in with what u able to ba else end the thingy n search again for another...for me I still keep to my words of weekly supermarket shopping n basic necessities. ;)

kopigaogao 25-05-2020 04:05 PM

Best time to get FJ from her in exchange for money :D

tatu 25-05-2020 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kopigaogao (Post 20019722)

Did you request this to your ML?

tatu 25-05-2020 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forastart2 (Post 20019706)
If u have a “special” relationship with her and perhaps promised what need to give then I’m sure if u can keep to yr words than it’s best for both parties, put yrself in her shoes, if she trusted u and see u got up of course will try ask from u, otherwise chip in with what u able to ba else end the thingy n search again for another...for me I still keep to my words of weekly supermarket shopping n basic necessities. ;)

It seems like she is asking all her customer to give her money, as she even wrote on her Wechat saying it wold be great if someone can transfer money to her. This is something that I cannot agreed with.

Sadly 25-05-2020 05:03 PM

I asked my MLs to negotiate her rent lower and ask the Spa owner to release the deposit. The Spa owner has received gov support and the ML should benefit too.

iKINGKONG 25-05-2020 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tatu (Post 20019777)
It seems like she is asking all her customer to give her money, as she even wrote on her Wechat saying it wold be great if someone can transfer money to her. This is something that I cannot agreed with.

Share her name and the spa she is working here :D

iKINGKONG 25-05-2020 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kopigaogao (Post 20019722)

I just need a good sexy massage :D

ShittyAss 25-05-2020 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tatu (Post 20019777)

Such slut should be slap.

Although most of them are like that. Should privately sms instead of openly mass spam.

Gota respect those carrot heads as well isnt it?:D

iKINGKONG 25-05-2020 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShittyAss (Post 20019801)
Gota respect those carrot heads as well isnt it?:D

pakpak2001 must be very sad now :D

babe90 25-05-2020 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iKINGKONG (Post 20019809)
pakpak2001 must be very sad now :D

If he were to transfer money and help the ML he is really carrot. If 1 transfer her $1000 imagine 5 carrots trf her how much already..$5000 just go to a person who is not even related also.

lazyguy 25-05-2020 06:38 PM

They are just trying to see who willing to give them money..

I have one who ask also.. say I will need something back for it.. then she say she scare kana caught lah, her hse cannot lah alot of excuse... Then I tell her no .. from that onward she never msg me anymore...

Maybe she find other willing...

For me I always take the whole thing as a transaction.. no feeling to it.. money and service that all

iHackCare 25-05-2020 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazyguy (Post 20019862)
They are just trying to see who willing to give them money..

I have one who ask also.. say I will need something back for it.. then she say she scare kana caught lah, her hse cannot lah alot of excuse... Then I tell her no .. from that onward she never msg me anymore...

Maybe she find other willing...

For me I always take the whole thing as a transaction.. no feeling to it.. money and service that all

Fully agreed with you bro. This should be the way.