The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   How easy to hunt for MILF? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=684112)

35cents 07-04-2018 09:35 AM

Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

sounds great bro....

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimSiew769 (Post 17215865)
Busy day but thought i update my latest encounter before i take a break from hunting MILF cause next week will be busy with work

wednesday i was in katong and search the area for target , chat with a local MILF from Marine Parade. she has no profile pic, no post. she added me immediately

Found out she is 60. This is by far the oldest (if her age is real). i told her my age and she ask if i mind an old auntie as fren. i told her why not.

she works in as a cashier in a chain supermarket, lives in Marine Parade. works the graveyard shift. we chat for awhile and i ask if she is free to meet for kopi.
surprisingly she say yes but need to go work at 9pm.

i pick her from a block at Marine Parade near PP, she is literally old and wears the supermarket uniform. this time, i seriously am not sure if i can force myself to upped her. cause she is really beyond my acceptable level (not because of her looks but more her age)

i look like her fucking son, feel paiseh to even seat beside her chatting at the kopitiam. she ask me why a young guy (i am late 40s) like me is even interested to drink kopi with a lau-charbo like her.

usually i have patience and sweet talk to get them interested. But this time. i thought i just go straight to the point, told her i have fetish for old women and i get excited fucking them. she didnt even look surprised and ask me how many i fucked and how old. i lied and say i fuck women her age. not many, maybe 2 so far

she ask (loudly somemore) if i can get hard looking at her? i told her she can seduce me and try. she say women like her don know how to seduce. ask her how long never fuck, she say 10 years.

btw she speak in a mixture of mandarin, Hokkien and Cantonese. the way she talk is like my mother talking to me like she knows every thing and seen everything.

we went back to my car, and i ask if she wants to fuck. she say she no such needs and keep asking me i really can fuck a old women like her.. so i ask her if she wants to see my dick cause i very long never release. she kept quiet.
i actually dont have mood also

anyway, drove her to bedok where she works, before i drop her off. ask to see her breast. she ask see already wait i hard cannot release. i told her just show me, she just unbutton her work shirt (even though there is a bus beside my car with lots of passenger) i told her and she say no one can see case she facing me.. i panic cause my car window not tinted. luckily the bus drove off, but i am very sure some passenger saw what she did.

her breast is wrinkle and sagging, there is some scar on her left breast but her nipples are big and quite nice. i kinda got some reaction after i see her breast and ask if she wants to go carpark to do things. she say maybe next time and ask me drop her off further up.

anyway still havent deleted her from wechat yet...dont think i will fuck her cause i really dont think i can do it but not sure what i want.

KimSiew769 07-04-2018 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imogen (Post 17217109)
nice story TS,thumbs up for u!

i tried wechat serveral time but for no avail,look forward to get lucky in the near future.
if possible,spare us some tricks if there is k! thax in advance:rolleyes:

To be honest, there are no tricks or secret. just be patient, be diligent in searching for people on wechat when you are in different places. PM them and wait.

i prob get only 1-2 replies out of 20-30 greetings i send out. usually i choose profile without pictures. Once they reply, the rest is up to you. make frens, chat but dont start saying nonsense which will usually turn them off. once you know she is comfortable, ask her out for dinner or drinks etc

Good Luck

ChanKuntSing 07-04-2018 01:42 PM

That is quite true . :) Take it easy and start as friends first . :)

Odemwingie 07-04-2018 03:44 PM

Patience is the key :)

RobertTheBruce 07-04-2018 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimSiew769 (Post 17218124)
usually i choose profile without pictures

Any reason why?

Dian Xiao Er 07-04-2018 11:09 PM

TS, so far u meet any Malay MILF? Fxxk them before?

daymiddle 08-04-2018 08:23 AM

great sharing!

ups your points!

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimSiew769 (Post 17218124)
To be honest, there are no tricks or secret. just be patient, be diligent in searching for people on wechat when you are in different places. PM them and wait.

i prob get only 1-2 replies out of 20-30 greetings i send out. usually i choose profile without pictures. Once they reply, the rest is up to you. make frens, chat but dont start saying nonsense which will usually turn them off. once you know she is comfortable, ask her out for dinner or drinks etc

Good Luck

JasonTanTerry 08-04-2018 10:10 AM

Tks for sharing

jacky43 08-04-2018 10:40 AM

Awhile ago I access Irene Wong's fb and notice her links. Alot of Malaysian MILFs prettier then Irene. She was Mrs Malaysian so were others. I got a feeling many are kept women. No wonder Malaysia gov disallow beauty contests although Malay girls are ban from taking part.

It so happen we can hook up one from the other side, I urge brothers never to travel there looking for one night stand. Even if I can meet Mrs Malaysia 2018 she is nothing but into MLM. Dont buy cannot walk out of her office, it is the end if I am so dumb as travel into the deeper part of JB.

Of course Mrs Malaysia will never travel into this country to meet me. So I did the crazy thing. I confuse her in pointing to her over here we are making tons of $ in MLM too. But we are not into beauty products, we are into property and insurance. Her country will lose out because we had tons of $ in cpf. It piss her off.

Libero 08-04-2018 10:51 AM

MILFs have to play the short game. Tinder and wechat worked for me. Up the chat to cheeky and sexual bit by bit. Date for drinks and play her fast and check the reaction. Touches, rubba, dirty cheeky chat. Upz a few, they were just horny and wet :cool:

Hooters666 08-04-2018 12:34 PM

Finally a 45yo local milf chatted me up in WC..She initiated the chat...No pic profile type..I hope it is not a pervert man behind it LOL

mike3329 08-04-2018 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hooters666 (Post 17222594)
Finally a 45yo local milf chatted me up in WC..She initiated the chat...No pic profile type..I hope it is not a pervert man behind it LOL

WC?? You had me confused for a minute. Thought u mean't the usual WC as in water closet...toilet!

Wah, I thot the milf was so daring, to go into the male toilet to chat you up and you wondered whether she was an ahqua! haha

Anyway, good luck and if u succeed in upping her, do share the story with us! :D

iphonex 08-04-2018 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike3329 (Post 17223646)
WC?? You had me confused for a minute. Thought u mean't the usual WC as in water closet...toilet!

Wah, I thot the milf was so daring, to go into the male toilet to chat you up and you wondered whether she was an ahqua! haha

Anyway, good luck and if u succeed in upping her, do share the story with us! :D

return +9 thanks bro :D

bonk69 09-04-2018 12:11 AM

TS are you on enhancement pill? Fat and old and smelly? Salute

whitecrane 09-04-2018 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hooters666 (Post 17222594)

All the best bro . Hope you get lucky with her . :)